6-7hr All-Inclusive ATV & Gold Mine Tour
For More Information Call 1-800-519-2243
ATV Rider: $254
Reservations must be confirmed 48 hours before your tour with hotel pickup, lunch selection, credit information and your email address
- ATV – Ages 16 to 18 to Drive with parent/guardian present and valid driver’s license
- No experience necessary
- Minimum of 4 People for Tour to Operate
- Weight Limit – 60 to 375 lbs
- Shoes – Must wear closed toe shoes
- No drinking or being intoxicated
- ATV Participant Ages 16+ Drive | Ages 17 & under must have parent/guardian
- 5 Seat Ranger Crews Up to 5 passengers, Minimum age 7 for passengers
The Ultimate ATV and Gold Mine Tour in Las Vegas
We will pick you up from a designated Las Vegas Hotel, travel roughly 45 – 55 Minutes to the location of the beautiful “Eldorado Canyon” where you will be given safety gear; helmet, helmet sock, goggles, and gloves. No Experience necessary, the tour guides will go over safety instructions on how to use the equipment. The guided ATV scenic tour is roughly 75 – 90 minutes through our breathtaking mountainous terrain where wildlife may be seen and that is a great opportunity for photos.
This All-Inclusive Tour will serve you lunch after your ATV experience from Las Vegas favorite Food Truck/Outdoor Restaurant BLVD EATS for about 30 minutes while you are sharing fun stories of your ride.
Your next Adventure will take you into a rich historic journey of the world-famous “Techatticup Gold Mine Tour” where you will be taken back in time to 1861 with amazing historical stories of what the miners had to endure and the tools they used, plus unique out of this world antiques. The gold mine tour is roughly 60 – 75 minutes, you will be amazed by what you see. Several movies, music videos and reality tv series have been filmed here.
Our guides will take photos throughout the day of your tour, so you will always remember that time spent on your ATV excursion in Las Vegas. then you’re taken back to the hotel with wonderful memories of a packed full day that you experienced. Our tour guides are here to support you in having a fun and safe Awesome Adventure!
We provide bottled water throughout the day to keep you hydrated and sunblock!
Your All-Inclusive ATV & Gold Mine Tour provides:
- Transportation: Pickup and drop off from designated hotel
- ATV Tour: 75 to 90 min. guided ATV Tour
- Safety gear provided: Helmet, helmet sock, goggles, gloves and water.
- Lunch: Best Sandwich Shop in LV Capriotti’s, Made Fresh for You!
- Gold Mine Tour: World Famous Techatticup 60 to 75 min. mine tour
- Photos: Your tour guide will take photos throughout the day of YOUR adventure
- Tour Guides: You will receive VIP Service with our professional tour guides from start to finish
- Families Welcome: Kids will love this Tour! Ages 7 +. Explore the outdoors with your whole family, experience the rich history of 1861 and you will have memories for a lifetime
- Group Events: Perfect Adventure for Bachelor parties, Bachelorette parties, Private Tours, Custom Tours
View Our Tour Policies and Dress Code
- Reservations must be confirmed 48 hours before your tour with hotel pickup, lunch selection, credit information and your email address
- Operators must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license and parent/guardian present
- Under 18 must have parent/guardian present
- Reservations Required
- Weight restrictions: 60 to 375 lbs
- Shoes: Closed Toe Shoes MUST be worn
- No drinking or being intoxicated is allowed
- Must follow guided tour safety instructions or you will be asked to end your tour with no refund available
- All participants must complete a Participant Agreement/Acknowledgment of Risk Form
A Credit card must be called into Awesome Adventures prior to being picked up for tour 1-800-519-2243. Credit card holder is responsible for all incidentals on tour and all participants. If the credit card holder does not want to be charged for other participants’ incidental damages to the equipment, then each participant needs a credit card called in prior to the tour
Must be 18 years old to drive a seater RZR
RZR – If under 18 years old, parent or guardian must be present and driving
ATV riders must be 16 years old or older with proof of driver’s license.
Damage to an ATV is a minimum charge for roll over or tipped on side whether damages are seen or not is a minimum charge of $300.00 plus any additional damages.
Damage to a RZR is a minimum charge of $600.00 for tire/rim and $3500.00 if rolled on side or tipped over plus any additional damages.
Minimum of 4 to operate any tour
- NO high heels, flip flops, sandals or open toed shoes! You MUST have completely closed toe shoes to ride or drive for your safety! If you show up without wearing closed toe shoes you will not be able to ride.
- Sneakers, boots or closed toed shoes only.
- We recommend no shorts due to the desert terrain and cactus (You are in the desert, and you need to be aware that rattle snakes, cactus and other wildlife may be present) We do our best to keep you safe but you are in the desert