Railroad Pass Destination Las Vegas 2 Nights Stay
Pricing Starts From
All Prices are two nights stay at Railroad Pass Hotel & Casino with steak dinners for two, breakfast for two and tour for two.
Share This Tour
Approximately 6-7 hours
Hotel Pickup to Hotel Return
Your adventure begins on trails traversed by mule driven ore carts as part of the arduous journey miners of the 1800s used while seeking their fortunes. As you ride along this rugged, mountainous terrain and around unique cactus gardens be sure to keep your eyes peeled for a glimpse of our indigenous wildlife. The picturesque views from the top of the mesa offer a wondrous distanced-look of the Colorado River with the Mountains of Northern Arizona in the background.
In addition to the memory-making off-road experience, you will be presented with a brief yet detailed history of the Eldorado Canyon Gold Mine as you explore the general store before heading into the caverns of the oldest Silver & Gold Mine in Southern Nevada.
During the Mine portion of the Tour, you will see firsthand the equipment minors used from the late 1800s, while learning about the rich and at times, treacherous mining history of Eldorado Canyon. Included in the Tour are a look at vintage cars, buildings, and antiques spanning many different eras.
*Choose between a single-seat sport-Quad or two-seat Polaris RAZOR. Duration is approximately 6-7 hours from the time you are picked up from your hotel to the time you are returned.
Eldorado Canyon Tours are offered 363 days per year, closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- October 1-April 14: 9:00 am
- April 15-September 30: 7:00 am
- Times shown are departure times from the Las Vegas Strip.
- Approximately 6-7 hours Hotel Pickup to Hotel Return
- You will be contacted the day before your time, usually between 2-5 pm PST, of your scheduled pickup time.
- Round Trip Transportation On Day of Tour
- Boxed Picnic Lunch On Day of Tour
- Two Nights Stay at Railroad Pass Casino & Hotel With Steak Dinner for Two, Breakfast For Two & Eldorado Canyon ATV/RZR Tour For Two For $ 649.95
- Bottled Water On Day of Tour
- Professional Guide
- All Gear
- **Techatticup Gold Mine Tour
* Round Trip Transportation is provided for regular daily tours. Transportation is NOT included for Group Events.
** Tethatticup Gold Mine Tour is not included on the Extended Ride Tour
- 16 or older with Valid Driver’s License to operate Single Seat ATV
- 18 or older to operate RAZOR
- Under 18 must have parent/guardian present
- Two Seat RAZOR requires booking 2 people, no single riders in Two Seat RZR
- Six Seat Ranger Crew requires booking 4 people. No single or double riders in the Six Seat Ranger Crew.
- Reservations Required
- No high heels, open-toed shoes, sandals or flip flops. Sneakers, Boots or Sturdy Shoes Only.
- All participants must complete a Participant Agreement/Acknowledgement of Risk Form
- Minimum 4 to operate any tour.
- This does NOT mean you must book 4 people, it simply means we require a total of 4 people to operate the tour. In the rare instance when we don’t have a minimum of 4 people, you will be offered the option to change tour dates. If you are unable to change tour dates, you would receive a full refund.
- Routes and trips are proposed and might change. Although we will do everything in our power to make sure trips are as described, we may change routes, locations, or times to ensure the safety of our guests and guides.
- Payment in full is required when the reservation is made.
- Payment will show on the statement as Awesome Adventures Inc.
- Reservations canceled 7+ days prior to tour date receive a refund of deposits/payment minus a $10 per person processing fee
- Reservations canceled 4-6 days prior to activity date receive 50% refund
- Reservations canceled less than 4 days prior to activity date receive no refund