Lake Las Vegas Watersports
Pricing Starts From
Prices Vary Based on Activities Selected
Share This Tour
30 Minutes-2 Hours
Duration Varies Based on Activities Selected
Visit Lake Las Vegas Watersports for the ultimate Lake Mead Adventure. Activities available include Flyboarding, Cable Park, Kayak Rentals, Pedal Boat Rentals, and much more. Located less than 20 miles from the Las Vegas Strip, Lake Las Vegas is the place to be to cool off and have fun in the sun.
Lake Las Vegas has recreational activities both on and off the water so, whether you are looking for Paddleboard Rentals, Pedal Boat Rentals, Kayak Rentals, Luxury Electric Boat Rentals, Go Kart Rentals or Hoverboard Cart Rentals, they have you covered. Great Family Activities for people of all ages, Lake Las Vegas is the place to spend a few hours enjoying land and water activities or just a few days at one of their amazing hotels.
Flyboarding and Cable Park
Flyboarding in Las Vegas? Of course! What IS flyboarding? According to Wikipedia, it is “A Flyboard is a brand of hydroflighting device which supplies propulsion to drive the Flyboard into the air to perform a sport known as hydroflying. A Flyboard rider stands on a board connected by a long hose to a watercraft. Water is forced under pressure to a pair of boots with jet nozzles underneath which provide thrust for the rider to fly up to 15 m (49 ft) in the air or to dive headlong through the water down to 2.5 m (8 ft).”
According to satisfied customers, it is “A complete blast, best thing I’ve done in Las Vegas, and more fun than expected”. So come on, give it a try when you’re visiting Las Vegas.
So then what is a Cable Park Pass? Once again, we’ll defer to Wikipedia: “Cable skiing is a way to water ski (or wakeboard), in which the skier’s rope and handle are pulled by an electrically-driven cable, whereas traditionally a waterskier is pulled by a motorboat. The mechanism consists of two cables running parallel to one another with carriers between them every 80 metres. The carriers are metal tubes that can hook up tow ropes with riders. Tow ropes are detached and attached at the same time without slowing the system down, which is a main reason for its high efficiency.”
When you book a Cable Pass at Lake Las Vegas, you will be experiencing the FIRST and ONLY Cable Park in Las Vegas. Please note that the price for the Cable Park Pass does NOT include the required equipment, which includes: helmet, coast guard approved vest, and some form of riding equipment which can consist of tube, wakeboard, kneeboard, wake skate, and skis. Didn’t bring your water toys on your visit to Las Vegas? Don’t worry, you can rent all the required equipment for your Cable Park Adventure.
CABLE PARK RENTAL PRICES: the equipment rental prices below are for the required items needed to participate in the Lake Las Vegas Cable Park. You will choose these items after you choose your Cable Park Pass Product. If you have your own equipment, then you are all set!
- Coast Guard Approved
- Life Vest-$8.00
- Kneeboard, Tube or
- Wakeboard-$18 each
Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals
Lake Las Vegas has recreational activities on and off the water, located just 30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. Whether you are looking for Paddleboard Rentals, Pedal Boat Rentals, Kayak Rentals, Luxury Electric Boat Rentals, Go Kart Rentals or Hoverboard Cart Rentals, they have you covered. Great Family Activities for people of all ages, Lake Las Vegas is the place to spend a few hours enjoying land and water activities, or spend a few days at one of the amazing hotels located on Lake Las Vegas.
Lake Las Vegas Watersports is open seasonally, you will see availability when you choose Book Now
Please read the details when you choose your Watersports adventure to see what is included.
Please read the Policies for the Lake Las Vegas Watersports Adventure when you choose your activity.
- Payment in full is required when booking
- Payment is made to Lake Las Vegas Watersports
- Reservations cancelled or changed 48+ hours in advance are subject to a 40% Cancellation/Rebooking Fee
- Reservations cancelled less than 48 hours in advance are non refundable.
- Late Policy: If you are late to your appointment we will remove the necessary amount of time from your appointment to match the time your appointment should have finished at.
- Weather cancellation: If the weather turns for the worse we will reschedule you to the next available time slot that suits your schedule.
- NO REFUNDS are given due to poor weather, wind, rain, thunderstorms, or lake closures. At check out you will be asked to agree that you understand that policy. We will always reschedule if there is a weather cancellation. The only circumstance where we will not reschedule you is if you are marked as a no-show to your appointment.
- If you arrive 15 minutes or more late to your appointment you are marked as a no-show and rescheduling will not be an option for you.