Red Rock Canyon Electric Bike Rentals
Pricing Starts From
All Prices are Per Person
Share This Tour
Duration Varies by Rental Times Chosen
Enjoy the most beautiful, 20-mile scenic loop in Red Rock Canyon on an Electric Bike. These self-guided Electric Bike Tours provide you with the opportunity to enjoy up to 2 1/2 hours in the amazing Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
These self-guided Tours are great for all seasons and all levels of riders. Pickup is available from most Las Vegas Hotels, and you will pick up your rentals at the bike shop, provided with maps and information, before being sent on your way!
Explore Red Rock Canyon on your own time, on an Electric Bike, and see the other side of Las Vegas.
Enjoy the most beautiful, 20 mile scenic loop in Red Rock Canyon on an Electric Bike. These self guided Electric Bike Tours provide you with the opportunity to enjoy up to 2 1/2 hours in the amazing Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. These self guided tours are great for all seasons and all levels of riders. Pickup is available from most Las Vegas Hotels, and you will pick up your rentals at the bike shop, provided with maps and information, and sent on your way!
- The most beautiful 20 mile scenic views on a one-way paved loop
- Riding on an electric bike through the Red Rock Canyon for up to 2 ½ hours
- All seasons, All level riders
- E-Bikes come in different sizes to fit riders
- Equipped with large battery capacity and 450w
- Motor capable up to 20 mph
- No guide needed, ride at your own pace, sites are all marked and explained
- Map Provided
- Bottled water, Helmet, Summer/Winter gloves,
- Winter windproof jackets, Snack, Backpacks and sunscreen
- Pick-up available from any hotel twice a day
- Quick and flexible rental process
- Family owned business and our customers are very important to us
- Offered year round
- Flexible Start Times
- Drive yourself to Rental Location or Pickups available from most Las Vegas Hotels 2 times a day
- E Bike Rental
- Motorized bike that can effortlessly bring you up to an altitude of 4,800 feet (1,500 feet elevation from starting point)
- 20 miles of access to the Red Rock Scenic loop up to 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Entrance fees to Red Rock Canyon included
- Bottles of water
- Small bag to put your bottles of water and small belonging
- Helmet and Summer or Winter gloves
- Winter windproof jacket if needed
- Backpack in case you need one
- Back up sunscreen- It is the desert after all!
- Must be at least 18 and provide a valid identification
- Minor(s) should be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Proper foot wear is required. Closed toe athletic shoes only
- Wearing a helmet and gloves are mandatory, it will be provided
- The rider should not be less than 5 foot tall (152 cm), unless riders ability permits comfortable stopping and starting the bicycle
- Rider weight must not exceed 265 lbs (120 kg or 19 st.).
- The waiver needs to be signed
- A Credit Card will be required for a security deposit for damages and reservation, any damage to the bike is the riders responsibility
- Bring your own sunglasses as the Nevada sun is strong, it will also protect your eyes against projectiles like flies or other flying objects
- Pregnant woman will not be accepted due to risk of falling
- Payment in full is required when booking
- Reservations cancelled 24 hours or more prior to tour date receive full refund
- Reservations cancelled less than 24 hours prior to tour date receive no refund
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation due to bad weather or other reasons affecting Ez Ride LV. We will refund the full amount if canceled by EZ Ride LV.