Utah Ropes Courses and Ziplines
Pricing Starts From
All Prices Per Person
Share This Tour
Approximate Activity Time
Choose from a Canopy Zipline Adventure, Adventure Park Challenge Course, or Adventure Mountain with Zipline. All activities are great for individuals, small or large groups. The Ropes Course and Zipline Activities are designed to encourage self confidence as participants work through the various challenges, and also promote working as a team to achieve goals. And, of course, they’re LOTS of fun for people of all ages.
If you are staying at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort or simply looking for a fun and challenging experience while visiting Marysvale Utah, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, or driving anywhere in the Central Utah Area, we invite you to stop in at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort and inquire at the new Adventure Building just South of the Convenience Store.
This Utah Adventure Park includes obstacles, challenges, and elements that will challenge participants to work as a team, while also encouraging individual confidence. Participants will challenge themselves and others as they take on each element.
Activities include swinging from tire to tire, climbing a swinging ladder, scaling a wood wall, trust walk wire challenge, log walk, balance beams, and more.
Two of the newest challenges include a Tightrope River Crossing, and a Suspension Bridge River Crossing, back and forth over the Sevier River.
The newly designed course is now more like a Ninja or Spartan Challenge!
This activity is a series of 6 lines that go from platform to platform, back and forth through the trees, and across the Sevier River. Ziplines range in length from 85′-300′ and provide a fun and challenging activity for individuals and groups.
You start this activity by climbing a ladder to the first platform, and then zip from station to station until you get to the final station and then descend back down to ground level.
Fast and fun, this activity will give you bird’s eye views of the surrounding mountains, canyons and the Sevier River. Wave to the Rafters you’ll see passing by!
First, cross a Suspension Bridge to Adventure Mountain, being careful to keep your feet on the wooden planks and your weight evenly balanced. Next, traverse your way around and up the mountain, using a series of hand and footholds in the mountain (you’ll be wearing a harness attached to a safety cable of course!), until you reach the top. Once at the top, hold on for your 400′ zipline to the bottom! This activity is based on the Via Ferrata model, an Italian word that means ‘road with irons’.
- Offered approximately Memorial Weekend through Labor Day
- Multiple Tour Times Daily, 6 Days a week (Closed Sundays)
- No availability on Sundays
- Approximately 2 hours
- All Gear-Helmets
- Professional Guide
- Please read the Tour Descriptions for the specific activities included in each tour.
- Minimum age is 7
- Minimum weight is 50 lbs.
- Max weight is 250 lbs
- No high heels, flip flops, sandals or open toed shoes
- Sneakers, Boots or closed toed shoes only
- Long hair must be tied back
- Minimum 2 to operate any tour
- We cannot be responsible for wind, weather, waves, rain, heat, flash floods, earthquakes, or unforeseen circumstances.
- Tour Operator reserves the right to cancel trips due to weather or unsafe conditions. In this case, we will reschedule, issue a credit, or refund money, depending on individual circumstances.
- When you click Book Now you will be taken to a Reservation Request Form
- Once we verify availability, we will contact you for payment
- Deposit of 25% is due when making reservation
- Balance is due day of activity.
- Reservations cancelled 10+ days prior to activity date receive refund of deposit.
- Reservations cancelled less than 10 days prior to activity date receive no refunds
- Payments will show on statement as coming from Clas Ropes, activity operator at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort