Location: Eldorado Canyon (45 minutes from Las Vegas)
Duration: 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m
Available: Only Thursday to Sunday
Can be booked the day of if available!
No Lunch Option for Afternoon Tours
Afternoon Half-Day Tour Rates
$456 per RZR (one or two RZR participants)
Ages 18+ with a valid driver’s license and credit card
5-seat ranger (up to five total passengers, minimum of three)
- $447 for three people
- $596 for four people
- $745 for five people
The half-day tours include all gear and water; no experience is necessary. It’s approximately a 60-minute ride, with excellent sightseeing opportunities, free photos, and VIP Service!
Afternoon Half-Day Tour Duration
The afternoon half-day tour is available DAILY between the hours of 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Book now and have the time of your life!
You can also book the day of, if it’s available.
Some quick rules (more tour policies and dress code listed below):
- You must wear closed-toe shoes!
- You must promptly respond to text and calls for pickup
- For safety reasons, we do not allow expectant mothers to ride a 2-seater Razor due to the terrain, which may include bumps, rocks, fast turns, speed, dips, and ruts. These activities could risk the safety of the mother and unborn child.
- The average terrain speed is roughly 15 to 30 mph. The guides are in charge of keeping everyone safe, and it is at their discretion.
- RZR – Ages 18+ to drive with a valid driver’s license and credit card
- RZR – Minimum age to ride is 7 with a parent or guardian driving
- Ranger – Minimum age to ride is 7
- No experience is necessary
- Minimum of four people to operate the tour
- The weight limit is 60 to 375 lbs
- No drinking or being intoxicated!
- Clothing – Recommend long pants and dress appropriately for the weather
Check out the best Las Vegas 2-seater Razor tour in Eldorado Canyon!
Afternoon Half-Day Tour:
Includes two excursions all in one tour!
When you book with us, you can look forward to the ultimate VIP treatment. We pick up at all major hotels, and you can look forward to a day packed full of fun and adventure! The trip from the hotel to the destination is 45 to 55 minutes both ways.
1st excursion: Sightseeing, scavenger hunt, and photos – Come see why this is the best-kept secret with all the vintage equipment, one-of-a-kind cars, old-West buildings, and a wealth of rare antiques. Famous movies and music videos have been filmed here, and professional photographers love this destination. We are excited to share it with you!
2nd excursion: You will go on an epic scenic tour through the majestic Eldorado Canyon landscape with striking panoramic views. No experience is necessary; we will supply you with all the gear and safety instructions, and all tours are guided.
The guides will take photos during your tour to capture your memorable day.