Unforgettable Off Road RZR Tour Adventure, 60 minute ride and 30 minute sightseeing at World Famous Destination. This adventure will take you back to 1861!
World Famous Sightseeing Adventure Tour
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 3-15
Experience a tour of the World Famous Techatticup Gold Mine
Our professional tour guides will pick you up at your Hotel. The destination trip is roughly 45-minutes away from the Las Vegas strip.
Once you arrive at the destination, you will visit the World Famous Techatticup Gold Mine, which was one of the richest Gold Mines in Southern Nevada’s established in 1861. Our tour guides will share amazing true stories and historical facts of the gold fever era, where you can go back in time and see what it was like in the mining days.
There is so much to see, it will blow your mind away with the one-of-a-kind collection of historical artifacts from the early 1900’s. You will see amazing antiques from the mining era to rare creations. See where Famous Movies, Music Videos and Reality TV shows are filmed, this is great photo opportunity. Our guides will entertain you every step of the way, so you have a memorable adventure!
The gift shop has souvenirs and snacks to purchase.
Next stop is a short trip down the road through the beautiful Eldorado Canyon to the majestic panoramic Colorado River. This overlook sight is breath taking and is another great photo opportunity. The tour guides will share some fun historical facts about these locations.
What is Provide in Tour:
- Gold Mine Tour
View Our Tour Policies and Dress Code
- Reservations must be confirmed 48 hours before your tour with hotel pickup, credit information and your email address
- Under 18 must have parent/guardian present
- Reservations Required
- No drinking or being intoxicated is allowed
- Must follow guided tour safety instructions or you will be asked to end your tour with no refund available
- All participants must complete a Participant Agreement/Acknowledgment of Risk Form
A Credit card must be called into Awesome Adventures prior to being picked up for tour to 1-800-519-2243. Credit card holder is responsible for all incidentals on tour and all participants. If the credit card holder does not want to be charged for other participants’ incidental damages, then each participant needs a credit card called in prior to the tour
Minimum of 4 people per tour
- We highly recommend closed toes shoes due to the desert terrain, cactus and other wild life may be present
- Sneakers, boots or closed toed shoes are highly recommended
- We recommend to dress appropriately to the weather conditions
- We recommend in summer months to wear sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, and stay hydrated
- We recommend for you to bring snacks as lunch is not provided