Select Your Eldorado Canyon Tour Vehicles!
Experience three excursions all in one tour! If you select the Eldorado Canyon tour, you will have the adventure of a lifetime that includes a fully guided tour, games, sightseeing, free hotel pickup (Excalibur, Horseshoe, Resorts World & Golden Nugget) and digital photos to immortalize your off-roading adventure.
Simply select the vehicle you’d like to add to your tour below. If you are interested in multiple vehicle types, select ‘make another booking’ at checkout and add the other vehicle from there!
All Terrain Vehicle (ATV)
Open up an entirely new world of sand, rocks and thrills with the performance and do-it-all capability of this single-seat ATV. This ATV is best for groups where everyone wants full control of their ride!Book Now
Polaris Razor (RZR/UTV)
Turn every ride into an unforgettable adventure with the robust versatility and incredible capability only GENERAL can bring to the desert. This Side-by-Side RZR seats up to 2 peopleBook Now
Experience the Thrill of an ATV Las Vegas Tour
- $184 per ATV
- 1 Rider Per ATV
- Must be 16 or older to drive with a driver’s license
- Ages 17 and under must have a parent or guardian present
An ATV, is a nimble, single-seater off-road machine designed for dynamic, hands-on riding. Touring Eldorado Canyon’s diverse terrains with an ATV offers a personalized experience, allowing riders to feel every twist and turn.
Our guided tours include all safety instructions, gear, water and ride time of approx. 60 minutes. Excellent sightseeing opportunities, free photos, and VIP service! Lunch can be added on for an additional charge.Book Now
Embrace the Adventure with a Dune Buggy Las Vegas Tour in Eldorado Canyon.
$456 per RZR
Up to 2 Riders Per RZR
Must be 18 or older to drive
Our guided Eldorado Canyon Dune Buggy tours include all safety instructions, gear, water and ride time of approx. 60 minutes. No experience is necessary. Excellent sightseeing opportunities, free photos, and VIP service!
Lunch can be added on for an additional charge.Book Now
Book now and start your adventure!
For all vehicles here are some quick safety rules (more tour policies and dress code are listed below):
- You must wear closed-toe shoes and a helmet (we will provide the helmet)
- Reservations must be confirmed 48 hours before your tour with hotel pickup, lunch selection, credit information, and your email address
- For safety reasons, we do not allow expectant mothers to ride a 2-seater Razor due to the terrain, which may include bumps, rocks, fast turns, speed, dips, and ruts. These activities could risk the safety of the mother and unborn child.
- The average terrain speed is roughly 15 to 30 mph. The guides are in charge of keeping everyone safe, and it is at their discretion.
- RZR – Ages 18+ to drive with a valid driver’s license and credit card
- RZR – Minimum age to ride is 7 with a parent or guardian driving
- ATV – Ages 16 to 18 can drive with a parent or guardian present and a valid driver’s license
- No experience necessary
- A minimum of four people to operate the tour
- Weight limit – Minimum of 60 lbs, max of 375 lbs
- No drinking or being intoxicated!
- Clothing- Recommend long pants and dress appropriately for the weather
Check out the best RZR/ATV tours in Eldorado Canyon!
Eldorado Canyon Tour – 4 to 4.5 hours long
Includes three excursions all in one tour!
When you book with us, you can look forward to the ultimate VIP treatment. We pick up at four major hotels (Excalibur, Horseshoe, Resorts World & Golden Nugget), and you can look forward to a day packed full of fun and adventure! The trip from the hotel to the destination is 45 to 55 minutes both ways.
Sightseeing/scavenger hunt/photos – Come see why this is the best-kept secret with all the vintage equipment, one-of-a-kind cars, Old-West buildings, and a wealth of rare antiques. Famous movies and music videos have been filmed here, and professional photographers love this destination. We are excited to share it with you.
Your 2-seater Polaris RZR or Single Rider ATV Tour – Your tour will consist of an epic scenic tour through the majestic Eldorado Canyon landscape with striking panoramic views. No experience is necessary; we will supply you with all the gear and safety instructions, and all tours are guided. The guides will take photos during your tour to capture your memorable day.
Games – We provide old-fashioned games to play and have fun with your group. Hatchet throwing, Cornhole, darts, horseshoe, Jenga and Nail It! (Lunch may be included for an additional charge.)
Why you should Book your adventure with Awesome Adventures!
Location: Eldorado Canyon (45 minutes from Las Vegas)
Duration: 4 – 4.5 hours
Half-day tour duration:
4 to 4.5 hours in total
7:30 AM – 11:30 AM (April to September)
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM (Everyday)
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM (October to March)
1:30 PM – 5:30 PM (October to March)