Combining Colorado River Tour & Old West Adventure
If you’re looking for a tour that will truly leave you in awe, we highly recommend checking out the one that everyone is talking about, the Ultimate Adventure RZR Tour. It’s guaranteed to have the WOW factor you’re looking for! From start to finish, this tour is packed with breathtaking sights and experiences that you won’t soon forget. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see some of the most amazing things this tour has to offer.
This tour promises to give you a full, fun-packed day of thrills and memories, and the digital photos/videos will immortalize your off-roading adventure. Don’t just take their word for it; check out what previous guests have to say about what is undeniably the best RZR tour Las Vegas has to offer.
Polaris RZR/UTV/Dune Buggy
Join our Ultimate Adventure RZR Tour and ride in our amazing dune buggy/RZR. It’s a super fun, two-seater ride that’s great for off-roading. You’ll see awesome views and have a blast driving it. It’s a cool way to explore and make great memories. Don’t miss out on this exciting adventure!Book Now
Embrace the Adventure
$720 per RZR
Up to 2 Riders Per RZR
Must be 18 or older to drive
- Transportation (Excalibur, Golden Nugget, Resorts World & Horseshoe)
- Sightseeing 30 min
- Water, gear, safety instruction
- Guided Off Road RZR Colorado River Tour 90 mn
- Games- Hatchet throwing, Corn Hole, Jenga, Horseshoes, Nail it
- Gold Mine Tour 75 min
- FREE Photos & Videos
- Duration 6.5-7 Hours including transportation!
- Daily 9 am to 4 pm (check availability)
- Not included in price-Gratuity for guides
Additional Fees up to 12% will be added when checking out for Credit Card, Booking, Fuel, & Park feesBook Now
First Stop: Sight Seeing
When you choose the Ultimate Adventure RZR Tour, you’ll get to experience sightseeing in a historic mining town, an off-roading adventure to the Colorado River, games, lunch, and a visit to a gold mine. The tour guides are the best in the industry and will make sure you have a VIP treatment from start to finish. The tour offers free hotel pickup from four major hotels (Excalibur, Resorts World, Westgate on Paradise & Golden Nugget), and the drive out to the location takes around 45 minutes both ways
The adventure starts with sightseeing in an old historic mining town. You’ll get to see the vintage equipment, one-of-a-kind cars, old-west buildings, and rare antiques. This destination has been used for filming famous celebrities, movies, and music videos, and is a favorite spot for professional photographers.
Next up: the Adrenaline Rush to the Colorado River
After enjoying the sightseeing, the Adrenaline Rush experience awaits you! Gear up and get ready for safety instructions before you take the driver’s seat of a thrilling 2-seater, Side-By-Side 900 Polaris Razor, also known as a UTV or Dune Buggy. This 2-hour ride promises an unforgettable journey to the majestic Colorado River. The ride is filled with excitement and an adrenaline-pumping pace, ensuring an exhilarating adventure. You’ll navigate diverse terrains, feeling the rush of speed and the thrill of exploration on this unique off-road experience.
Colorado River: Lunch, Games, & Nature
Once you arrive at the breathtaking Colorado River, it’s time for a well-deserved lunch, photos, and time to switch drivers and continue on more of Nevada’s best trails. Keep your eyes peeled for the local wildlife, such as Bighorn Sheep, Mountain Lions, Donkeys, Coyotes, Foxes, Vultures, Turtles, Rattlesnakes, Tarantula, and so many more. After the RZR tour, we also offer a range of games such as corn hole, hatchet throwing, Jenga, horseshoe, darts, and nail it for some added laughs and entertainment under our covered patio.
Last but Certainly Not Least:
The Techatticup Mine Tour
Next up is the captivating Techatticup Mine tour, taking you back to the famous 1861 Gold Mine. This must-see adventure is rich in history and hidden treasures. You’ll explore the lives and challenges of miners from the past, gaining insight into how they worked and lived in Nevada’s oldest and richest gold mine. As you navigate the old tunnels, you’ll see quartz veins with gold and silver, immersing you in a bygone era. The real adventure lies in discovering the old world of gold miners, with its tales, glittering gold, and exciting discoveries in the mine.
Book now and start your adventure!
- You must wear closed-toe shoes and a helmet (we will provide the helmet)
- Reservations must be confirmed 48 hours before your tour with hotel pickup, lunch selection, credit information, and your email address
- For safety reasons, we do not allow expectant mothers to ride a 2-seater Razor due to the terrain, which may include bumps, rocks, fast turns, speed, dips, and ruts. These activities could risk the safety of the mother and unborn child.
- The average terrain speed is roughly 15 to 30 mph. The guides are in charge of keeping everyone safe, and it is at their discretion.
- RZR – Ages 18+ to drive with a valid driver’s license and credit card
- RZR – Minimum age to ride is 7 with a parent or guardian driving
- No experience necessary
- A minimum of four people to operate the tour
- Weight limit – Minimum of 60 lbs, max of 375 lbs
- No drinking or being intoxicated!
- Clothing- Recommend long pants and dress appropriately for the weather